BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Countdown


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I guess I should introduce myself!

Wow, time flies doesn't it. I didn't realize how long it has been since my last post (over a month)! To my three followers...I apoligize, and a big THANK YOU for following me on my journey! I am still playing the waiting game with my insurance approval, so I thought I should take this time to tell you a little more about myself.

My name is Hilary. I currently live in Salt Lake City and I am 29 years old. I have a wonderful husband of almost three years who has been very supportive of my-through my fat days, and my not so fat days. My happiness is his happiness and after a bit of convincing, he is 100% on board with my decision to get my Band and is almost as excited as I am to start my new life.

Since I am not quite sure who reads my blog, I thought I would also provide some info on what I am getting done. There is a lot of information on the Lap-Band System website, but since reading is not as fun as watching a cool video, here you go:



I am hoping to hear from United Healthcare by the end of the week, so hopefully my next blog post will be sharing the exciting news of my surgery date!

5 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Hi Hilary,

Thanks for following my blog. My lap band was absolutely the best decision I've ever made for myself. Blogging the journey really, really helps. I know the insurance headache is a pain, but you will get there. Keep writing! I can't wait to read more.

Mary said...

Hey! I found your blog from someone else's and had to say hi! I actually am in your neck of the woods, well kind of, I'm up in North Ogden! Who's your surgeon? Good luck with the insurance!

LDswims said...

Hi Hilary,

I found your blog through Amandakiska. I was just banded last week (on 4/12) and had insurance waits and tortures to go through myself. I will be thinking of you and hope you get a response soon! This phase you are in is the worst, from what I know so far. Hang in there!

DB said...

Hi Hillary - I look forward to following your blog & wish all great luck with your band journey!

Barbara said...

Welcome to the group Hillary.. good luck.. we will be following your journey